August 29, 2012

A New Step


 I have some super exciting news that I want to share. As of Sept. 10, I'm going to be a student again! I'm taking a 1 year online training program to be a certified health coach. It's with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now, and finally decided it was now or never. I'm excited for everything that I will be learning! It's all online in my own time, except for a few conference calls with other students & my mentor/coach. I'll be learning about various diets & nutritional things, as well as overall healthy living. When I'm done, I'll be able to have my own business. I'm really hoping this is something that I'll be able to shift into as my career.

Just ask my husband - I'm passionate about sharing all the tidbits about health that I read. He's constantly getting called over to listen to something I just read & getting emails with links to interesting articles. I love that this will let me share my interests with others while also helping them become healthier people.

If you have any interest in helping me with the training, let me know. We have practice Health Histories to do, & I'm looking for interested people. It's easy - you fill out a 2 page form & then I review it & we discuss some of your answers. At this time, I can't actually do the health coaching part that follows the history, but I have to get started somehow! Email me if you are interested! (carissaknight at gmail.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...