The view of palm trees!
And blooming flowers!
And lots of time spent in the sun while biking, reading, eating, swimming, & generally relaxing. Welcome to Florida! :-)
Hope your weekend feels like a bit of summer, too!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Triple berry & spinach smoothies
- Sunflower seed coconut granola
- Top With Cinnamon's Two Ingredient Pancakes topped with blueberries
- Keepin' It Kind's Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes - These gluten free pancakes are light & fluffy & delicious!
- Overnight oats with chia seeds, cinnamon, unsweetened almond milk, & cashew butter
- Mashed avocado & salsa on rice cakes
- Homemade pizzas
- Grapefruit, oranges, & apples
Dinner at church friends' house
- Smoked portobello mushrooms, smokey baked beans, veggie "meat"-balls
- Veggies with A Cozy Kitchen's Sweet Potato Hummus
- Slow Cooker African Peanut Stew from Peas and Thank You: Simple Meatless Meals the Whole Family Will Love
- Baked pasta with kale, zucchini, mushrooms, & onions
- Green salad
- Brussels sprouts tortilla pizzas
Dinner in while in Florida
- Veggie soup with wheat bread
- Hummusapien's Peanut Butter Banana Chickpea Cookies - These were really good! You can't taste the chickpeas at all & you get all the health benefits from them in a fun treat!
- Endangered Species Natural Dark Chocolate with 88% Cocoa - We love the snap of a good quality dark chocolate. Yum!
- Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate